HK residents are now able to use their Certificates of Resident Status [CoRS] issued by the pertinent Hong Kong authorities in order to avoid paying taxes in both zones. The informational materials necessary to complete the newly revised CoRS application have been expanded to include recent detailed business operation material from the applicant.